Friday, January 30, 2009

Perry Twins Dance Planet Mixshow Playlist 1.30.09

You can check out our Dance Planet Mixshows Friday nights at 1am EST/10pm PST on www.energyhitsradio.com Sunday nights at 9pm EST/6pm PST on www.tagartmusic.com

Jennifer Carbonell vs Friscia And Lamboy - Broken Pieces
Kaskade -Step One Two
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Labelle - Superlover
DJ Antoine - Underneath
Darude featuring Blake Lewis - I Ran (So Far Away)
Lasgo - Out Of My Mind
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love
Lauren Hildebrandt - Boy Shorts
Michael Woods featuring Inaya Day - Natural High
Kristine W - Never
LeAnn Rimes - What I Cannot Change
Soulcatcher featuring Amanda Wilson - Falling For You
T.I. - Whatever You Like
Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)
Deep Step - Promise You
Janet Jackson - Feedback
Nicki Richards - Bring The Love
Joi Cardwell - Come Together
Mary Mary - God In Me
Lissat & Voltaxx - Release Yourself
Billie Ray Martin - Your Loving Arms
Mischa Daniels featuring Crown - Another Place
Rick Corbo featuring Krystal Cruz - Love You Tonight

No comments: