Friday, August 15, 2008

Celebrate the joy that is Paul Nicholls!

If you have shaken your groove thang at a club in West Hollywood this past year, chances are it was at an event put on by birthday boy, Paul Nicholls! Paul has teamed up with Jeffrey Sanker and their parties are certainly the place to be...escpecially this weekend when Paul turns another year older. Celebrate with him tonight (8/15/08) at Eleven Nightclub on Santa Monica Blvd and tomorrow night (8/16/08) at Here Lounge on Robertson. Happy Birthday, Paul!

Perry Twins: How did you first get involved with club promotion?

Paul Nicholls: I was bored with the clubs in LA. For a city in the middle of pop culture I just didn't feel it when I went out! I own a Management and Production Company and wanted to have a cool lounge to bring my clients to so I started one! I made sure it was fun and never felt formal and contrived like a Hotel Bar!!!

PT: What do you think contributes to the success of your highly attended events?

PN: My philosophy of creating a relationship between my patrons and the staff and keeping things fresh. We try to constantly reinvent the nights but at the same time maintain the personal relationship between the patrons and the staff you would find at smaller a local bar...

PT: What are some upcoming events you have planned for club goers?

PN: We have some amazing new nights starting! We will have 2 to 3 very different and exciting new nights by October!

PT: What are your goals for the future?

PN: To create a brand name that is known all over the world and continue to blend my worlds both in Management and Production and Event Production and Promotion.

PT: Who are some of your favorite musical artists?

PN: I like everything! I really appreciate varying singers and styles... I love Deborah Cox! Naturally!

PT: What do you have planned for your birthday weekend?

PN: You know what I have planned Perry Twins!!!! Post the image! ;-) lol

PT: Did you practice your dance steps so the three of us can perform together Saturday night?

PN: Who told you?????? ;-)

No comments: